This Cisco Switch training course is part of the official Cisco CCNP® curriculum and covers the skills that are required for CCNP certification.
You will learn to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions using Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture. The course also covers secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice, and video into campus networks. Comprehensive labs emphasize hands-on learning and practice to reinforce configuration skills.
The training course is designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions.
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks is one of three courses that are recommended for CCNP candidates, along with Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) and Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT).
Located outside our service areas? No problem. We also offer this course in the Live
Online format. If you prefer face-to-face interaction, we offer hotel/airfare packages that are extremely inexpensive. Quite often, we bundle the hotel stay into the cost of the class for no extra charge.
Students who attend this advanced course must have met the following prerequisites:
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Analyze campus network designs
- Implement VLANs in a network campus
- Implement spanning tree
- Implement inter-VLAN routing in a campus network
- Implement a highly available network
- Implement high-availability technologies and techniques using multilayer switches
- Implement security features in a switched network
- Integrate WLANs into a campus network
- Accommodate voice and video in campus networks