CCNP Voice + CCNA Voice Dual-Certification Boot Camp
Cisco CCNP Voice Certification Boot CampUnitek Education offers the finest Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCNP- Voice) certification that recognizes the increased importance placed on IT professionals of today who are responsible for integrating voice technology into underlying network architectures. Individuals who earn a Cisco CCNP- Voice certification can help create a telephony solution that is transparent, scalable, and manageable. Earning a Cisco CCNP- Voice certification validates a robust set of skills in implementing, operating, configuring, and troubleshooting a converged IP network. The Cisco CCNP- Voice training certification content focuses on Cisco Systems CallManager, quality of service (QoS), gateways, gatekeepers, IP phones, voice applications, and utilities on Cisco routers and Cisco Catalyst switches.
- 120+ hours of hands-on instructor led training by the best in the industry. 10+ hours per day of instruction from a certified instructor!! For complete details of the topics covered, refer to the Day-to-day schedule document on this page.
- The only major Cisco boot camp provider that uses Cisco authorized curriculum*
- High-speed wireless Internet access for your laptops in both the training center and the hotel
- Our Guarantee to You- You WILL obtain the certification this course is designed for! If you do not pass in your first attempt, attend a future date of the same class at Unitek Education, at no cost to you. Get more details when you talk to your Account Manager.
- Up to 6 free test vouchers for use during the CCNP- Voice training boot camp. That's a $1250 value.
- Train in cutting-edge technology education facilities, not hotel conference rooms.
- All 6 tests covered (our boot camps are geared towards individuals with 12 months of systems administration experience OR 24 months of Help Desk experience).
- High quality, high accuracy test preparation software for four out of the five tests is included.
- 20 Dedicated testing stations for students.
|If a course date is GTR, it's Guaranteed to Run!|
|CS-CCNP-Voice-CCNP Voice + CCNA Voice Dual-Certification Boot Camp|
|Duration: 14 days|
|Select State for Schedule|
| Course Timings - 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. M-F|
Evening Course Timings - 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. (weekdays) & 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (weekends)
Our SF Boot Camps are a fantastic way to enjoy the unique flavors that the region offers. When you take this Boot Camp
at our San Francisco Bay Area campus, you can look forward
to enjoying world famous destinations for travel and food.
Unitek Education's Cisco CCNP- Voice boot camps are taught by a certified instructor. Read what students are saying about this instructor:
Our guarantee to you: You WILL obtain the certification that this course has been designed to prepare you for! If you do not pass your certification exam after completing our training, you can attend a future date of the same class at Unitek Education, at no cost to you. Simply retain your courseware and test-prep material. You will only need to pay for your (optional) hotel stay, meals and test voucher(s).
Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
CCNP- Voice training boot camp at Unitek Education is conducted using Cisco Authorized Curriculum*. Considering today's demanding IT job market and the to-the-point specific knowledge required for Cisco exams, Cisco Authorized Curriculum* is second to none. In addition, Unitek Education's CCNP- Voice boot camp students will have their own copy of CCNP- Voice practice tests.
Test prep software for all 6 tests will be included in the boot camp.
Boot camps have significant time limitations. Lab and theory coverage is not likely to be as comprehensive as it may be in a non-accelerated (regular) Cisco authorized course. Some labs may be covered as instructor-led demos, while others may not be covered.
- 642-437 Implementing Cisco Voice Communications & QoS (Cvoice v 8.0)
- 642-447 Implementing Cisco Unified Communications, Part 1 (CIPT1 v8.0)
- 642-457 Implementing Cisco Unified Communications, Part 2 (CIPT2 v8.0)
- 642-467 Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications (CAPPS v8.0)
- 642-427 Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications (Tvoice v8.0)
- 640-461 Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration (ICOMM v.8.0)
All Cisco Exams are delivered at the Training Center, which is an authorized VUE Testing Center. We will provide a large number of testing stations dedicated to the boot camp. A test administrator will be available throughout the day to register you for the tests.
CCNP- Voice certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass any 642 exam that is part of the professional level curriculum after 01/01/06, or pass a current Cisco CCIE written exam.